- Gift Certificates! Just say NO to clutter – give the gift of aerial fabulousness instead! May I humbly suggest a SassyPants Gift Certificate for your bestie? If I’m not nearby, check out circus centers near them. It’s a gift that they’ll love, and it will make you seem super cool (BONUS).
- Fly Pretty Designs! The fabulous Meghan Bourke has launched a T Shirt line featuring her artwork of aerialists, and they’re gorgeous! I’m partial to the “Badass” hoodies, myself. (hint hint) http://flyprettydesigns.net/
- CIRCUStyle! Fun circus-y tanks and tees! https://squareup.com/market/circustyle
- SassyPants Booty Shorts! (pictured below) Get your order in by 12/20 – they’re going fast! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquires. $25, one size fits all!
- Vinyl Trapeze Wall Sticky Things! I am over the moon for these, especially for paint-shy New Yorkers! Easy on, easy off. Click here! And here!
- Handmade Pole Christmas Cards! I had a good laugh when I saw these. Some seem to defy physics, but hey – a little magic and levitation is just the thing for the holidays! Click here!
- Trapeze Tote Bag! Toe hangs, anyone? Cute as a rig bag or to schlep costumes! Click here!
- Silver Trapeze Necklace! This is a personal favorite – love it! Click here!
- Aerial Silks Keychain! For all your key chain needs. Click here!
- Aerial Silks Cami Top! Shows a progression into a hip key – sassy! Click here!
Well, that about does it for this year, Dear Danglers! I hope you all are having a Fantabulous Holiday Season, and I’ll see you in the New Year! Love and pull-ups, Laura
As always, if you like this post, share it on your blog, the F-books, Twitter, and wherever else you crazy kids are sharing things these days.