Look what I found, friends! A nifty little app called “7”. It’s a PE-style workout app that I’m loving, mainly because it’s actually getting me to work out. 😉 Thought I would pass it on!
Why I Love It
- It alternates 30 seconds of exercise (12 sets in all = 7 minutes) with 10 seconds of rest. I usually do 3-5 rounds per day, mixing it up each time.
- It’s free! You can either workout a lot to open additional workouts, or just buy them (like I did – I’m way too impatient) for $1.99.
- No super weird exercises – everything is straightforward.
- It randomizes the workout for you, so you never have to do the same thing twice.
- No equipment necessary, so it’s perfect for travel.
- Great for folks going through a busy spell, moms trying desperately to get exercise in before the next diaper change, etc.
- Even on my busiest days, I can manage 7 minutes!
As always, if you like this post, share it on your blog, the F-books, Twitter, and wherever else you crazy kids are sharing things these days.