Ho ho ho! A deliciously sassy seasonal greeting to you all! Just in case you’re like me, and have left every bit of your holiday shopping until Christmas Eve, here are my top-pick last minute gifts for your favorite aerialist! Enjoy!!! Love and pull-ups, Laura
- Gift certificates for circus classes!!!! (shameless self promotion) In the spirit of giving more experiences and LESS CLUTTER, I am a huge champion of gifts that encourage sassiness and bad-assery.
- Streaming circus stretch videos! Fit & Bendy has come out with two great stretch videos (streaming, or streaming + DVD). “Get Bent” and “Bendy Body” – check ’em out!
- Dyna-Flex! This funky little contraption strengthens grip, and shores up stabilizing muscles in the wrist, elbow, and shoulder. I love mine!!!
- Thera-bands Plus Door Anchor! Do your conditioning anywhere – perfect for the aerialista on the go.
- Rock rosin! I sew pretty little baggie-covers for mine. If you’re handy with a sewing machine, it’s a fun way to add a personal touch.
- Kettle of Magick’s Muscle Salve! Made by an aerialist for aerialists. I can’t wait to try it!!
- Massage or acupuncture certificates! Check around for recommendations in your area.
- Etsy handmade aerial goodness! Everything from necklaces to aerial prints, you also support artisans and craft-makers.
Happy shopping!!! 🙂
As always, if you like this post, share it on your blog, the F-books, Twitter, and wherever else you crazy kids are sharing things these days.