Hello Dear Danglers! Just for funzies (and because we’re all snot factories over here – Happy New Year), I thought it might be fun to take a quick trip down memory lane. Here are the top posts that had you guys all fired up, with your knickers in a twist, or both in 2013!
- Why YOU Want to Be More of a Tight Ass – Essential Stability for Aerial Arts
- Get a Grip! 5 Ways to Improve Hand Strength
- … and The Ultimate Hand Warm-up!
- C is for Cookie – The Ultimate Aerial Diet
- Defensive Much? Learning from Criticism
- Rigging From Trees: Magical or Moronic?
- The Great Boobie Caper: Aerial Necklines
- … and Part 2!
- 5 Ways to Bounce Your Booty Back Faster After a Break
- The pregnancy series! Trimester 1 , Trimester 2, Trimester 3!
I didn’t write this in 2013, but I’m going to include it anyway since it caused quite the stir. 😉 Workin’ Cheap: How Shortsighted Ninnies are Ruining our Profession, and Part 2!
So, let’s welcome this new year by celebrating the insanely awesome (and sometimes questionable) things we can do! Enjoy! Love and pull-ups, Laura
As always, if you like this post, share it on your blog, the F-books, Twitter, and wherever else you crazy kids are sharing things these days.