Well, Dear Danglers, you asked for ’em, you got ’em! Here are your very favorite blog posts from this year! Share the love and pass them on. 🙂
- “Workin’ Cheap: How Short-sighted Ninnies are Killing Our Profession”
- “Incredible Inverts: How to Get a Straight-Legged Straddle Without All That Swearing”
- “How Old is That in Cirque Years? The Truth About Aging and Circus”
- “Suck It Up, Buttercup! Circus is Hard!”
- “Working a Sassier Angle: Get a Better Straddle in 30 Days”
- “DIY FAIL:How NOT to Learn Circus from YouTube”
- “The Most Important Exercise on the Planet”
- “Learning to Spin Without Tossing Your Cookies”
- “Sitting on Your Own Head: The Joys and Perils of Increasing Flexibility”
- “Cirque Costumes: Not to be Confused with Your Underwear”
- “Stoned Love: Why Performing Aerials When You’re High is Completely Moronic”
- “What NOT to Do Before Aerial Class: Warm-ups, The Prequel”
Love, magic, circus and pull-ups to you and your loved ones today and every day – HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!! Laura
And now, some festive holiday lyra from Cirque Dreams!
As always, if you like this post, share it on your blog, the F-books, Twitter, and wherever else you crazy kids are sharing things these days.